Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Man kills sister, says it is spiritual

Ndifreke
The police in Lagos have arrested a man, Ndifreke Michael-Thompson, for allegedly killing his younger sister, Lovette, on April 19, 2011.

The 24 year-old driver has confessed to the crime but added that he was driven to commit the dastardly act by metaphysical forces.

Ndifreke said,”I arrived home from a naming ceremony at 2pm and saw my sister sleeping. I went in to change my clothes and was about to go out when I saw her still sleeping.

“The next thing I remember was that I went to the cupboard to pick up a plank and hit my sister twice on the head. Immediately I realised what I had done, I ran away from the house.”

Ndifreke, who said he took a bottle of beer before killing his sister, insisted that his action had spiritual undertone and had nothing to do with the bottle of beer he took.
www.mannamart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment